With a foundation of social skills firmly in place, first grade delves deeper into the academics of reading and math.
Using common core as a guide, our first graders begin learning more complex math and reading skills.
Find out more about our exemplary first grade teachers.
The brand names listed are recommended. Please feel free to substitute.
- 1 - school box (SMALL plastic)
- 1 - backpack (no wheels, please)
- 1 - pair scissors (Fiskar brand)
- 16- #2 pencils sharpened
- 1 - box 24 Crayola crayons standard colors
- 1 - highlighter
- 3 - folders (with pockets)
- 1 - pair gym shoes
- 1 - paint shirt
- 1 - large pink eraser and 1 package of pencil top erasers
- 12 - glue sticks
- 1 - box Washable Crayola basic color markers (thick)
- 1 - box quart size baggies - Boys
- 1 - box gallon size baggies - Girls
- 1 - 3 ring binder 1 inch
- 1 - dividers (set of 5, please put them in the binder)
- 1 - container of wet wipes
- 1 - plastic blue folder
- 1 - Crayola watercolor paint set
All supplies should be replaced as needed. Please mark all items with student’s name before bringing to school, except for pencils.
Download a printable version of the school supply list.
We utilize a Balanced Literacy Framework to get students to the highest level of literacy understanding possible. Learn more about our balanced literacy program.