Order your schoolkidz kits, check out our open positions, and more!
Wow! This school year is flying by!! We hope everyone enjoyed their spring break.
Teacher Appreciation Week
Teacher appreciation week is coming up in May. It is the week of May 6-10. Please be sure to let you teachers know how much that you appreciate them.
Open Community Club Positions
We are going to have a few open community club positions coming up for the next school year. Remember, Community Club is open to all parents, guardians, and grandparents. If you would like to be a part of community club, or just see what we are about, please come to our next meeting, or reach out to one of our current board members. Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 6th at 6:30 p.m. in the grade school library.
Don't forget to order your schoolkidz kits if you would like. The paper forms are due back on April 9, and online orders are due by April
The Fall Box Top Contest ends on December 14th. The winning class will be getting a pizza party! Our top 3 classes are:
The kids will be participating in the Trojan Trot on May 3rd, and Inflatable Day is coming up on May 21st. We are looking for volunteers to help out with both of these events. If you are able to volunteer and help out, please contact Carrie Sager at CSager@dps61.org or Hannah Shay at Shannahhay@gmail.com.
Community Club Members
Maroa Forsyth Community Club current board members are:
- President: Michelle Cline, email@example.com
- Vice President: Charity Mefford, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Julia Livingston, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Lydia Watters, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Box Tops: Shannon Rose, ShannonK.Rose@att.net
- Fundraising: Megan Bantz, email@example.com and Tricia Queen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Fair: Jessica Brownfield, email@example.com
- Hospitality: Jen Swartz, firstname.lastname@example.org and Jennifer Panganiban, Jnpagna@yahoo.com
- Volunteer: Hannah Shay, Shannahhay@gmail.com and Carrie Sager, Csager@dps61.org