Find out who won our box top content, and see how you can help with fundraising!
Wow! This school year is coming to an end. We hope that everyone has had a great year! We also hope that everyone has a great summer!
Did you know that the Community Club has a Facebook page? Please check us out and be sure to like our page!
Congratulations to Mrs. Holthaus’ class! They won the box tops contest this spring. They won by 4 Box tops! That was very close!!
Open Community Club Positions
We are going to have a couple of open community club positions coming up for the next school year. Remember, Community Club is open to all parents, guardians, and grandparents. If you would like to be a part of community club, or just see what we are about, please message any one of our current board members.
Did you know that all of your fundraising efforts help support our school? With funds from fundraising, we have been able to help support our teachers improve their classrooms, and also helped the school nurse and social worker get much needed supplies. Your efforts have also been able to help the grade school in getting a maker space. What is a maker space? This is a room where the children can participate in STEAM projects. STEAM stands for science, technology, engineering, art, and math. This space will give our kids a fun space for learning. Our teachers, staff, and principal are very excited to get this project started! We can’t wait to see what it will be like and how much the kids will enjoy it.
Community Club Members
Maroa Forsyth Community Club current board members are:
- President: Michelle Cline, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Charity Mefford, email@example.com
- Secretary: Julia Livingston, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Lydia Watters, email@example.com
- Box Tops: Shannon Rose, ShannonK.Rose@att.net
- Fundraising: Megan Bantz, firstname.lastname@example.org and Tricia Queen, email@example.com
- Book Fair: Jessica Brownfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality: Jen Swartz, email@example.com and Jennifer Panganiban, Jnpagna@yahoo.com
- Volunteer: Hannah Shay, Shannahhay@gmail.com and Carrie Sager, Csager@dps61.org