Learn more about current members, our directory, fundraisers, and more!
Wow, it is already October! This school year is flying by!!
We are trying to put together a directory for the Maroa Forsyth School District. If you are interested in being in the directory and didn’t fill out a form at registration, then you can pick them up in the grade school office, or find them on the school website. Once filled out, please drop them off to the grade school office. Remember, Community Club is open to all parents, guardians, and grandparents. Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 5th at 6:30 p.m. in the grade school library.
Fannie Mae Fundraiser
Our Fannie Mae fundraiser is here! We are going to be selling candies and candles from October 2nd to October 16th. Each students who sells 20 or more boxes or if you have more than one student selling, family who sells 35 or more boxes will earn a Limo ride and a pizza party!!
Please remember, if you have any items with box tops on them, cut them off and send them in with your student!! The winning class this semester is going to get a pizza party!
School Library Help
If you are interested in helping out in the school library, please contact Nancy Campbell at email@example.com. She is needing some help putting books away and straightening book shelves.
We have fall parties coming up on October 31st. We still have some classrooms that need some volunteers for the parties. The following classes need a game or craft for the fall party:
- Adams (needs 2)
- Holthaus (needs 2)
Community Club Members
Maroa Forsyth Community Club current board members are:
- President: Michelle Cline, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Charity Mefford, email@example.com
- Secretary: Julia Livingston, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Lydia Watters, email@example.com
- Box Tops: Shannon Rose, ShannonK.Rose@att.net
- Fundraising: Megan Bantz, firstname.lastname@example.org and Tricia Queen, email@example.com
- Book Fair: Jessica Brownfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality: Jen Swartz, email@example.com and Sara Gentle, Sara.Gentle@icloud.com
- Volunteer: Hannah Shay, Shannahhay@gmail.com and Carrie Sager, Csager@dps61.org