Catch up on our fundraiser successes and join our next meeting on January 8!
Happy Holidays! This school year is flying by!! We hope everyone enjoys their winter break. We are trying to put together a directory for the Maroa Forsyth School District. If you are interested in being in the directory and didn’t fill out a form at registration, please contact any of our current community club board members. Remember, Community Club is open to all parents, guardians, and grandparents. Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, January 8th at 6:30 p.m. in the grade school library.
Fannie Mae Fundraiser
Congratulations to our students who earned a limo lunch with the Fannie Mae fundraiser! We had 94 students earn a limo lunch, and they will be enjoying their lunch on Monday, December 17th!
The Fall Box Top Contest ends on December 14th. The winning class will be getting a pizza party! Our top 3 classes are:
Did You Know?
With all of our fundraising efforts, we have been able to help some teachers get some technology supplies for education for their classrooms. We have also been able to help get some much needed supplies for our school social worker and school nurse.
We have winter parties coming up on December 21st. We still have some classrooms that need some volunteers for the parties. The following classes need a game or craft for the fall party:
- Holthaus (needs 2)
- Reynolds (needs 2)
- McCool (needs 2)
Community Club Members
Maroa Forsyth Community Club current board members are:
- President: Michelle Cline, email@example.com
- Vice President: Charity Mefford, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Julia Livingston, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Lydia Watters, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Box Tops: Shannon Rose, ShannonK.Rose@att.net
- Fundraising: Megan Bantz, email@example.com and Tricia Queen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Fair: Jessica Brownfield, email@example.com
- Hospitality: Jen Swartz, firstname.lastname@example.org and Jennifer Panganiban, Jnpagna@yahoo.com
- Volunteer: Hannah Shay, Shannahhay@gmail.com and Carrie Sager, Csager@dps61.org