- 1999 MFHS Graduate
- 2003 BS in Elementary Education from ISU
- 2010 MS in Curriculum and Instruction from ISU
- Completed coursework for PE Endorsement in 2023
The 2023-2024 school year will by my 20th year of teaching! All of my time in the classroom has been in the Maroa-Forsyth School District. I taught English, Social Studies, and Reading at the MS for several years before transitioning to just Reading fulltime until the 2021-2022 school year. At that time I moved from the classroom to the gym to become a PE teacher!
- Since 2007 I have been married to David who is a PE/Health/Weights teacher at MFHS. Together we have one son, Easton, and one daughter, Rowan.
- When I am not teaching PE at the MS, you can find me reading, exercising/playing sports, spending time with family, watching movies/TV, playing board/card games, and traveling.