Years at MFHS
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems from Millikin University
- Business Education Certificate from Eastern Illinois University
Married to Chelsie Kidd and have four daughters, Karson, Kenley, Kolbie, and Kora. Proud graduate of Maroa-Forsyth in 1999. I have two state championship rings and four runner-up trophies as an assistant football coach at Maroa-Forsyth. I love long walks on Clinton Beach and once rescued a turtle from getting hit by a car. That turtle is now known as Leonardo.
- 2016 Okaw Valley Conference Champs, regional finalists (23-7 overall)
- 2017 regional finalists (23-6 overall)
- 2018 Sangamo Conference Champs, Regional Champs, Sectional Finalists (27-7)
Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.