Years at MFHS
- BS in Secondary Education, University of Illinois/Illinois State
- University and MS in Educational Administration, Eastern Illinois University
- I’m married to James and have 3 children, twins Joshua and Kendall (10 years old) and Madisen (14 years old).
- I played wheelchair basketball in college for the University of Illinois, and we won 4 national championships. I was also a member of the track and road racing teams.
- I was a member of the USA Wheelchair Basketball Team in the World Cup Games and won a silver medal in Stoke, England.
So often you find that the students you’re trying to inspire are the ones that end up inspiring you.