- American History
- Modern American History
- MFHS Trojanettes, Head Coach (2006-current)
- MFHS Musicals, volunteer production crew (1998-current)
Years at MFHS
- Bachelors in Political Science, Millikin University, 2002
- Bachelors in Secondary Education, History, Millikin University, 2004
- Masters in American History, Pace University, 2020
I was born and raised in Forsyth and attended Maroa-Forsyth schools. My husband, Sam, and I have 5 children: Reagan, Lucas, Gus, Emmeline, and Eleanor.
"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal."