Our pre-K program provides an excellent educational jump start for our littlest Trojans.
Maroa-Forsyth's pre-K program ensures kids will excel in kindergarten both academically and socially.
Important Dates for Pre-K
- Monday, August 19 - Wednesday, August 21
- No class for pre-K students
Parent/Child Open House
Meet the teacher, see the classroom, and drop off any donated supplies. No pre-K bus service this day.
- Friday, August 23
- 8:30-10:30 - AM Students
- 12:30-2:30 - PM Students
First Day of School
- Monday, August 26
- First day of class for pre-K students
- Buses will begin regular routes.
Get to know more about our amazing pre-K teacher and aide.
2019/2020 School Year
*You are not required to purchase supplies for PreK but if you would like to donate items, here is a list of needed items.
- 1 set of (8-10) markers
- 1 small glue stick
- 1 package of stickers
- 1 to 4 containers of Play-Doh
- 2 plastic folders
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- 2 boxes of (5 oz) Dixie Cups
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 1 box of Kleenex
Download a printable version of the supply list.