Building on the skills from first grade, second grade continues to build the framework for continued success.
Our advanced second grade curriculum backed by our supportive teachers produces outstanding students.
Meet the second grade teachers who will be educating your children this year.
The brand names listed are recommended.
- School box (small to fit in desk no larger than 6” X 9”)
- Scissors (Fiskar brand)
- 48 - #2 Ticonderoga brand pencils sharpened
- 4 pink erasers
- 10 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 2 - 24 count box Crayola crayons
- Ruler (standard/metric)
- Book bag (no roller bookbags, please)
- Tennis shoes (to be left at school for P.E.)
- Paint shirt
- 2 spiral notebooks
- 4 folders (w/side pockets) (1 plastic and 3 thick paper)
- 2 box large Crayola thick markers (primary colors) – in large Ziplock bag with name
- 1 Prang watercolors
- 2 yellow highlighter
- Index cards - ruled (50)
- 2 composition notebooks
- 1” binder D-ring
- 4 Expo markers
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 package of baby wipes
- 1 package of Lysol wipes
- 1 Ziplock box (quart)
- 1 Ziplock box (gallon)
- Headphones in a Ziplock bag with name (no earbuds)
All supplies should be replaced as needed. Please mark all items with student’s name before bringing to school except pencils, erasers and expo markers.
Download a printable version of the supply list.
We utilize a Balanced Literacy Framework to get students to the highest level of literacy understanding possible. Learn more about our balanced literacy framework.